Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Here's to 2014!

So to celebrate, here is my obligatory New Year post :)

Basically sums it up nicely... (source)

I've never really been one to make New Years resolutions because I am really terrible at keeping them. However at the end of this last year I decided that there were a few things that I want to change. The resolutions that I have decided on are my goals that I have wanted to accomplish for awhile now. I need some variety and motivation in my life and I'm hoping that setting these goals will help.

1. I want to stay in contact with people back home more. It's really hard when the time zones are so different.

2. I want to manage my time better. Set schedules and stick to them. Have a daily routine that will hopefully help me organize myself better so that I have more time to myself to do more things that I enjoy.

3. I need to change my lifestyle. I need a better diet, to drink more water, and to stick to regular exercise. 

4. I want to accomplish more - blog more - finish the photography course that I started - read more books - play the violin more... This relates to number 2, so hopefully these will go hand in hand.

5. I want to explore. I've lived here for over a year now and haven't really seen much of the area. I also really feel that I need to get outdoors more and reconnect with nature.

6. I want to meet people and be more social. I don't make friends easily - I'm shy and awkward, and I have no clue how to meet people. I have friends in New Zealand but when I moved here I didn't know anyone. 

Well there we go. Now let's see how long this lasts. Maybe putting this out into the world will keep me accountable. 

If you're reading this let me know what goals you have for the next year. :)

KD <3

5 comments:

  1. Really good resolutions. It's hard to be confident in a new place but blogging is a great start :)
    Following you via bloglovin - would love if you'd have a little look at my blog and follow back on bloglovin' if you like it xxx

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :). I already love the name of your blog so follow you I shall!

      Delete
  2. I love your blog!


    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL :)
    Have a nice day! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy New year doll ! thanks for the visit ! your blog is awesome !! i am following you on Bloglovin :) would you like to do the same :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...