Tuesday, October 1, 2013

CVS Coupon Haul

I don't know about anyone else, but when I spy a way to save money or get lots for little, I go a little nutty. Recently I had accumulated several coupons and "extracare-bucks" from CVS, so I decided to go see what kind of bargains I could snatch up. It's like a fun little game - matching coupons with in-store deals to get the most I possibly can for my cash. This slight addiction is further exacerbated by the fact that things are so cheap in the US! It would be a rare thing for me to splurge on make-up back in New Zealand, when one tube of mascara would cost close to 20 bucks. So since moving here, I've become a little obsessed.

So here's what I got!
Physicians Formula Concealer 101 - $7.99
Sally Hanson Sugar Coat, in Royal Icing - $5.99
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eye Liner, in White - $4.99
Revlon Colorstay Smokey Shadow Stick, in Torch - $8.99
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, in Sweetheart - $9.29
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, in Rendezvous - $9.29

And the grand total?
$46.54
and what I paid?
$18.00

The way it worked was all rather convoluted and I only managed it because of some awesome sales in store - like the balm stains at $2 off + $4 CVS extrabucks with purchase. I had coupons for $2 off of any Revlon color stay product, and $2 off of any Rimmel product. This whole thing also included 3 transactions to make it work. Next time I do something like this I'll make sure to take better notes of how exactly it all worked so that I'll remember. :)

This was definitely my best haul yet, and I'm very happy with all my pretty new make-ups!

KD xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...